The Best Patient Experience
- We aim to exceed your expectations every time so, not only will you find a purpose-designed building, equipped with the latest technology, but perhaps more importantly, you will experience a warm welcome and a calming environment
- We have long opening hours and run services into the evenings to provide short waiting times and fast access to diagnostics and procedures
- Our cath lab procedures are designed around a ‘fast-track’ daycase philosophy using integrated care pathways and a radial lounge. This means some patients can be discharged in as little as two hours after having had their procedure
- Many of our outpatient patient pathways have been designed as ‘one-stop’ clinics and we aim to undertake all the necessary tests and diagnostics on your initial visit
- Dorset Heart Clinic is conveniently situated in The Royal Bournemouth Hospital with excellent road connections. We have a 15 bay car park with disabled spaces directly next to us and a drop-off area outside the heart clinic
Read what our patients say by clicking here.
Read more about our patient feedback scores by clicking here.
We are very proud to receive regular 5 star reviews from our patients.
Please visit our Google page to read patient reviews here: Google reviews,,,
Please see a summary of our reviews in the infographic below: