The Best Patient Experience
- We aim to exceed your expectations every time so, not only will you find a purpose-designed building, equipped with the latest technology, but perhaps more importantly, you will experience a warm welcome and a calming environment
- We have long opening hours and run services into the evenings to provide short waiting times and fast access to diagnostics and procedures
- Our cath lab procedures are designed around a ‘fast-track’ daycase philosophy using integrated care pathways and a radial lounge. This means some patients can be discharged in as little as two hours after having had their procedure
- Many of our outpatient patient pathways have been designed as ‘one-stop’ clinics and we aim to undertake all the necessary tests and diagnostics on your initial visit
- Dorset Heart Clinic is conveniently situated in The Royal Bournemouth Hospital with excellent road connections. We have a 15 bay car park with disabled spaces directly next to us and a drop-off area outside the heart clinic
Read what our patients say by clicking here.
Read more about our patient feedback scores by clicking here.