Spread the cost of your treatment with 0% Finance
When you’ve made up your mind to have a treatment, the last thing you want to do is wait. We know that, for many patients, getting help with finance can make all the difference. If you are considering self-pay treatment, but unsure about the best way to pay for it, you might be interested in the interest-free medical loans we offer to spread the cost of your treatment.
Dorset Heart Clinic part of the Regent’s Park Heart Clinics Limited group of companies, offers you the ideal way to fund the cost of your medical treatment over 3, 6 or 12 interest-free monthly instalments with no deposit.
An alternative way to pay for one-off treatments:
- A medical loan gives you the flexibility to spread the cost of private treatment
- Finance is available on our entire range of cardiology procedures including pacemakers, coronary stenting and cardiac electrophysiology & ablation.
- Fixed monthly payments over a term that enables you to budget
- Fast access to treatment with payment options to suit you
- Loan money paid directly to Dorset Heart Clinic and not a credit broker
- Simple Online application
- Most applications are approved immediately meaning you don’t have to delay getting treatment
- £2000 minimum loan amount
- Repay over 3, 6 or 12 months at 0% APR
- No deposit required but admin charges will be applied
- Credit is subject to status, UK residents aged 18 years and over
Cash price (example price)/amount of credit: £7,800
Repayable in 12 monthly instalments of £650
Representative 0% APR
Total amount repayable: £7,800
Applying for a loan
Contact our finance department to learn more about available finance options. We can talk you through the different representative examples over a range of repayment terms and send you a link to apply online. You can apply for finance once you’ve received your treatment letter with appointment date and fixed price quote has been agreed but you’ll need to have the loan approved before you come in for your treatment.
For questions about your medical loan application, contact our Finance department at firstname.lastname@example.org or call them on 01722 449700 Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm.
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to pay a deposit?
A deposit is not required, but if you want to pay one and so reduce the amount you borrow, this is completely up to you.
How much are the repayments?
Obviously this will depend on the amount you borrow, the period of the loan and whether you pay a deposit. You can contact us to calculate your repayment schedule.
How do I make the repayments?
The monthly payments are collected by Direct Debit, starting one month after you sign the credit agreement, and are subject the usual guarantee from your bank.
When can I start the treatment?
As soon as the credit agreement has been signed and the 14 day cooling off period has lapsed.
How do I apply?
- You will need to complete a simple, online credit application and a reply is usually received by return
- You must be over 18 to apply, and you must have lived in the UK for at least 3 years
- Funding options are subject to status
What if I decide that I don’t want the finance?
There is a statutory ‘cooling off’ period of 14 days after signature during which you can cancel the credit agreement with no cost to you. However, if you have started any treatment which would have been financed, you will have to make other arrangements to pay for it.
Who provides the finance?
The finance is arranged through Regent’s Park Heart Clinics Ltd. under exemption standard PERG 2.7.19G G 28/09/2015 as set out in the Financial Conduct Authority handbook, our Case Reference Number is 206390686.
Dorset Heart Clinic LLP (Company number OC414702) is part-owned by the Regent’s Park Heart Clinics Ltd. group of companies, registered in England and Wales 6785554. Registered office: 28-29 Downton Business Centre, Batten Road, Downton, Wiltshire SP5 3HU. Dorset Heart Clinic provides medical loans under exemption standard PERG 2.7.19G G 28/09/2015 as set out in the Financial Conduct Authority handbook, our Case Reference Number is 206390686.
Dorset Heart Clinic or Regent’s Park Heart Clinics Ltd. do not receive commission for providing any medical loans. Your application will be subject to a credit check using a recognised credit reference agency as part of our assessment process. Credit is subject to application and acceptance. UK residents aged 18 years and over.