- If you are interested in working at Dorset Heart Clinic, please contact us.
- We are always interested to hear from high quality, motivated professionals willing to work in the technically challenging and complex settings that our healthcare facilities demand.
- We are particularly interested in people with cardiac professional backgrounds with training in cardiac catheter labs, cardiac patient recovery and interest in overnight work.
- To register your interest in part-time or full-time positions, please send an email to our HR department email@example.com providing a cover letter stating your area of expertise or interest, together with your CV.
- Please see our current vacancies below.
Clinic Administrators, Full and Part-Time
Job Reference: 27042022
Location: Poole Hospital, UK
- We will shortly be opening Dorset Heart Clinic at Poole Hospital
- This exciting new venture will be an expansion of the current Dorset Heart Clinic at Royal Bournemouth Hospital
- We are looking for new administrators with a passion for customer service who share our enthusiasm for delivering the highest quality of care
- Your role will encompass a range of activities that manage the entire patient administration pathway
- Excellent IT and communication skills are essential
- Previous experience of working with NHS IT systems would be valuable but not essential as full training can be provided
- Competitive salary and benefits package available
To learn more about this vacancy and obtain a full job description, please email us providing a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Nurses , Catheter Lab
Job Reference: 28042022
Location: Bournemouth, UK
- To assist the Cardiologist, acting as 2nd operator, during investigations and procedures carried out in the cardiac cath lab
- To co-ordinate services provided within the laboratory and associated day unit
- To work as part of the multi-disciplinary team in the catheter lab
- The service will provide PCI, Angiograms, Pacing and Device implantation
- Aim to deliver the highest quality care
- Maintain and develop skills necessary for this post
- Ensure clinical equipment and work area is maintained to the highest standard of hygiene and functionality
To learn more about this vacancy, please email us providing a cover letter and CV to email@example.com